Resources and Publications
The Berkley Center and CNDLS both provide a variety of resources for those interested in inclusive pedagogy and teaching.
- The Teaching Commons: Resources related to teaching and learning, including tools, examples, and suggestions
- Inclusive Pedagogy: What is Inclusive Pedagogy and how can it be leveraged in the classroom?
- Backwards Design: Tips on incorporating new learning goals into one’s syllabus and/or course activities
- Difficult Discussions: Resources and strategies for engaging in difficult conversations in the classroom
- Inclusive Pedagogy: Information on CNDLS workshops and resources for faculty related to Inclusive Pedagogy
- Sources for Teaching Diversity: List of online resources and journal articles for faculty interested in incorporating issues of diversity and difference into the classroom
- Resources for Research and Writing: List of online resources and books/articles focused on academic writing.
- Thematic Sources for Incorporating Diversity into the Classroom: Recommendations from past Doyle Seminars of material to use in the classroom. Topics include cultural studies, gender, globalization, and race/immigration.
Recent Doyle Program Publications
Past Doyle Program Publications
For additional reports on individual Doyle programs and for published research from Doyle projects, visit the Berkley Center Publications page.